Golden Triangle with Ajmer and Pushkar
Golden Triangle Tour with Ajmer and Pushkar
Duration : 5Nights - 6 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar –Jaipur - Delhi
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Arrival at airport , our Mughal Caravan representative will take you to the prebooked hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi – -Agra: 205 km/123 miles- 3 hours by car
The second day of Golden triangle tour after breakfast leave hotel for full day excursion of Delhi, Jama Masjid ,Rajghat ,Humanyun Tomb , India Gate , Lotus Temple and Red Fort. After complete sightseeing of Delhi drive to Agra through express way it will take just 3 hours to reach Agra ,check in to hotel for relax.
Day 3: Agra – Jaipur: 249 km/150 miles – 5 hours by car
The third day of Golden Triangle tour you will explore the tour main monument that is Taj Mahal , later you will see the Agra Fort.After the end of sightseeing drive to Jaipur en-route visit Fatehpur –Sikri .After seen Fatehpur drive to reach Jaipur .Stay overnight at Jaipur Hotel .
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast leave hotel for full day sightseeing visit Amer Fort , City Palce, Hawa Mahal,Jal Mahal , Jaigarh Fort and Nahargarh Fort. Evening optional visit Light & sound programme , comeback to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jaipur : (130 km / 2-3 hrs)
Morning after breakfast in the hotel drive to Ajmer by surface , reach Ajmer directly drive Ajmer Dargah Sharif , after sightseeing of Ajmer drive to Pushkar and visit one end only Brahma Temple in the world , after sightseeing of Ajmer and Pushkar drive down to Jaipur for overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur- Delhi (258 km- 6 hours)
Morning after enjoying Rajashtani breakfast in hotel drive to Delhi directly to Airport to fly onward destination.
1. 05 nights accomodation in Hotel at all destination.
2. Meal included - Morning Breakfast
3. A/c car for all drive according to itinerary.
4. Driver expenses and Fuel price.
5. Govt. Approved english speaking tourist Guide at all places.
6. Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
7. Services tax and Education Cess
8. 01 Mineral water daily
9. Tuk Tuk ride or Tanga ride at Taj Mahal
10. 01 dinner with folk dance in Jaipur(only with 4 &5 star hotels)
11. Elephant ride at Jaipur at Amer Fort
12. Light and Sound programme in Jaipur(only with 5 star hotels)
13. 24 hrs point of contact
14. Assistance on arrival and departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances etc.
- Tips to drivers, guidesand hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Monument Fees
Note: This is only a suggested itinerary. We can customize it according to your arrival and departure flight schedule or your preference
Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Hotel Check in and check out time is 12:00 hrs
3 star hotels
Delhi : Hotel Pradise inn/Hotel Sohi residency/similar
Agra : Hotel Maniram Palace/Hotel Taj Resort/similar
Jaipur : Hotel Glitz /hotel Nahargarh Haveli/similar
4 star hotels
Delhi : Hotel Regent Grand / Hotel Hans Plaza /similar
Agra : Hotel Howard Portico /Hotel Clarkshiraz/similar
Jaipur : Hotel Royal Orchid Central /Hotel Fortune Select /similar
5 star hotels
Delhi : Hotel Radisson Blu /Hotel Royal Plaza /similar
Agra : Hotel Trident/Hotel Marriott / Hotel Radisson Blu /similar
Jaipur : The Fern / Hotel Trident /similar